Albany House COVID-19 Guest Information
COVID-19 has certainly had a huge impact on everyone’s way of life. After being closed for over 4 months, we are delighted to say we will re-open from 1st August 2020. Due to the pandemic, we have implemented a number of changes to keep our guests and ourselves safe, which are listed below: –
- Sanitising stations have been set up at the front and rear entrances.
- Check in time is now from 3pm onwards to give us more time to clean and sterilise the room between guests.
- Approximate arrival times will be requested so only one room is checking in at a time.
- Temperature checks to be carried out upon arrival. Unfortunately, should you have a high temperature we will not be able to allow you to stay and so we would recommend taking your temperature being leaving home.
- A Perspex screen has been placed on the reception counter.
- Up to date contact details to be supplied when checking in for tracing purposes if necessary.
- There will be no daily room service unless your stay is for more than 3 nights. If we do need to enter the room during your stay, we will be wearing the relevant personal protective equipment
- Breakfast will be served in the dining room between 8am and 9am at set times to be agreed (in order to maintain social distancing rules).
- Check out is still at 10.30am.
- Payment can be made by either card, cash or bank transfer. Paying by bank transfer is the most effective way of minimising contact.
- Social distancing to be maintained throughout the building.
- Upon arrival you will still be greeted with a friendly smile but we will no longer be able to shake hands or hug!
We hope these changes will not affect your stay with us too much. We have done our best to follow the guidelines to keep everyone safe. We simply ask you to adhere to social distancing rules and wash/sanitise your hands at every opportunity.
We hope to see you soon.
Gavin and Mandie